DAI, the implementer of the USAID-funded Kenya Integrated Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (KIWASH) Project, invites qualified vendors to submit quotations for the Cleaning and Disinfection Supplies for Health Facilities in the project counties. The deadline for submission is December 13, 2020.
- 20-liter water storage bucket with lid affixed with rust-free easy to operate tap (plastic).
- 20-liter water jerricans complete with a lid.
- Hand washing facility for household use (Lixil design).
- Chlorine drums-calcium hypochlorite for disinfection with an affixed lid.
- Waste bin/bucket/basket (3 types provided as a set of red, green, and black) with a cover lid that is easy to open with a leg peddle.
- Pairs of gumboots.
- Knapsack sprayers (20 liters heavy-duty brands).
- Pair of heavy-duty gloves for cleaning and disinfection (rubber made).
- Heavy-duty mopping buckets.